Prep time (total): 15 min
Cook time (total): 50 min
Serves (#): 1
1 pack of Nupasta Spaghetti
1 Spaghetti Squash
3 cloves of Garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 tbsp ground Pepper
1 tbsp red Pepper Flakes
1 tbsp extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Carefully cut the Spaghetti Squash in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the seeds, place the halves in a shallow baking dish, and cook the squash for 35-45 minutes.
4. Allow the squash to cool. Then, carefully scrape the inside of the squash with a fork, which will separate it into spaghetti-like strands.
5. In a large skillet, add extra virgin olive oil and let simmer on medium heat. Combine the NuPasta, Spaghetti Squash, minced garlic, and cook until it the garlic turns golden brown.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and toss add basil, parsley, and pepper to combine.
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.