Prep time (total): 8 min
Cook time (total): 12 min
Serves (#): 1
1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti
1lb Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tbsp Butter, microwave for 15 seconds to soften
1 cup Chicken Broth
Juice of ½ a Lemon
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
Chopped Parsley, garnish
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Season Shrimp with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet with the shrimp and cook on medium high for 3-4 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink. Set aside.
4. Add garlic, chicken broth, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the broth starts to bubble.
5. Lower heat and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Add the butter to the skillet. Allow it to melt.
7. Add a shrimp back to the pan. Allow dish to cook for 2 minutes.
8. Top with shredded parmesan and parsley. Serve!
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.